Become a volunteer at Culture House Islands Brygge
As a volunteer at Culture House Islands Brygge you are a part of our live music crew. This means that you will work the day of the concert before, during and after the show. Our main goal is to make sure that our guests and artists have a good time and feel welcome as soon as they arrive.
Your job as a volunteer could be to;
- Create the right atmosphere for the evening (decorating the venue, arranging tables, playing music before and after concerts etc.)
- Greet the artists when they arrive and show them backstage etc.
- Sell tickets
- Work behind the bar
- Do PR for the concerts: Hang posters and distribute flyers in your neighborhood, take photos for K-I-Bs website and instagram/facebook, be an ambassador for K-I-B on social media, do alternative pr-activities to promote an event – if it’s different, we like it!
If you’re into the tech-stuff of executing a concert you can also volunteer as a stage hand for our stage-crew.
- working with lights,
- and setting up gear.
As a volunteer you can look forward to:
- To be a part of a fun and social volunteer group
- Social activities
- Opportunity to expand your network in the Danish cultural/music scene
- Free access to shows at Islands Brygge Culture House
- Insight and experience in executing live shows and working with professionals.
What we expect from you:
That you can sign up for a minimum of 2 shifts á 4-6 hours a month
You are over 18 years
That you can speak and write in English
You’re a team player
You’re reliable in terms of showing up for your shifts and taking responsibility for your tasks.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at Islands Brygge Culture House , send an email to Rune at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 33 66 4699.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!